FSD - Right turn on Red

Or stop blowing through stop signs on road exits and merges. My
current monthly subscription has gone bonkers. Ran over a lowered handicap curb, couldn’t navigate me out of a strip mall and brought me to the back of the store. Then it put me in the yellow striped suicide lane when attempting a left turn, right into the path of oncoming traffic. However, it redeems itself time again when it saves me from NJ Mad Max drivers.
 
For two lane right turn only lanes and "right on red" allowed only from the 'outside' lane - FSD seems to 1. prefer the inside lane track when navigating a right turn and 2. happily proceeds through the red light from the inner lane if it's all clear.
 
Dear Colleagues
I am so proud to see that Tesla has made the difference by reaching to build an magnetic machine, above the electric engine, this is what I did named as Magnetic Fuelling Engine. Yes, Elon has made it , I am proud of all Tesla Teams who are making exceptional machine of our generation, this is for the increase of human intelligence.
 
Back
Top